|Dichungtaxi Travel Blog|
Going from Hanoi Center to Noi Bai Airport
Hanoi Noi Bai Airport has a bus to connect various places in Hanoi center to Terminal 1 and 2 of Noi Bai Airport.Ha Noi Transport Corporation has opened aHigh-quality bus number 86 from Hanoi Railway Station to Noi Bai Airport and opposite way.
Besides the transport services provided on Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport as taxi companies, airports and tour operators, people and tourists will have one more choice for commuting between the inner city and the airport.
At the price of 30,000 VND / way (without subsidy), high-quality bus service Hanoi Station – Bo Lake – Noi Bai Airport, hopes to attract the attention of passengers, Increased competition between airport services as well as reduced congestion and traffic accidents.
The 86th high-quality bus route uses the Daewoo BC212MA-D2, with its own driver's cab and large passenger luggage space. In addition, bus 86 also has seats reserved for the elderly, pregnant women, children and people with disabilities.
However, a drawback of Bus 86 that passengers should also consider. Although Bus 86 accommodates 80 passengers but has only 25 seats, so most passengers will have to stand throughout the journey, especially at peak times.
As expected, the bus 86 will run from 80 to 94 routes / day, with a frequency of 25-30 minutes / trip and travel time each way from 50-60 minutes. Time of departure and stop at Hanoi Railway Station is 5h10 am and 22h30, at Noi Bai International Airport for departure and berth is 6:30 am and 23:30 pm daily.
Route departing from Hanoi:
Ha Noi Railway Station – Le Duan – Nguyen Du – Yieu Kieu – Tran Hung Dao– Da Tuong –
– Ly Thuong Kiet – Hang Bai – Bo Ho – Tran Nguyen Han – Hang Voi – Hang Tre – Hang Muoi –
– Tran Nhat Duat – Long Bien – Yen Phu Intersection (Bus Route) – Nghi Tam – Au Co –
– Nhat Tan Bridge – Vo Nguyen Giap – T1 Domestic Terminal (Hall A, B, E – 2nd floor) Nguyen Giap –
– T2 International Terminal (Hall A1, A2 – 2nd floor) – Vo Nguyen Giap Bridge overpass –
– Vo Nguyen Giap – Terminal T1 Noi Bai Airport TERMINUS
Route departing from Airport:
Noi Bai Airport (T1 bus station) – T1 Domestic Terminal (Hall A, B, E – 1st floor) –
– Vo Nguyen Giap – T1 – T2 – T2 (1st floor to D1 – D2) – Vo Nguyen Giap –
– Vo Nguyen Giap – Nhat Tan Bridge – Au Co – Nghi Tam – Yen Phu (Bus stop) –
– Long transit point Tran Nhat Duat – Tran Quang Khai – Trang Tien – Le Thanh Tong –
– Hai Ba Trung – Ngo Quyen – Ly Thuong Kiet – Le Duan – Hanoi Railway Station TERMINUS
In addition, you can refer to DichungTaxi's cheap Noi Bai Taxi service at only 60,000 VND / person for two people with sharing
Airport Taxi Services:
You may be interested in:
>>> Taxi Noi Bai cheap 1OOK
>>> 4 ways to move from Noi Bai airport to Hanoi
>>> 6 Facts about Noi Bai International Airport (2017)
Estimated price valid from 20/05/2017 until other changes.
Our conditions: For real time prices click here
- Please book minimum 2 hours before
- Prices for 4 seats sedan are one luggage and one handbag per passenger max
- Free for 1-year-old children / Children over 1-2 years old are charged as 1 person
- Cheapest prices above apply for taxi sharing with other passengers
- Pickup with nameboard not included (charged 20,000d)VAT not included
- Prices on table are 1$ = 22,500 VND and can fluctuate on daily basis
- Rides from 00:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m +10% price increase
– Refund if not meet your satisfaction
– Always available if booking in advance
– No need to queue up or wait, the driver will contact you as soon as landing.
– 24/7 service if booking in advance, even late night and early morning.
Founded in 2013, DichungTaxi is an online booking service across Vietnam.
We provide two types of transport service:
1) A private car or taxi
2) A shared taxi
Today DichungTaxi is available in 20 Airports & 40 cities across all Vietnam.
Your Satisfaction is our first priority! Learn more
|Dichungtaxi Travel Blog|